Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More podcast ideas

I am always dreaming up new ideas and angles for podcasts I want to produce and hope to make these dreams realities in the near future.
Today's ideas are:
1. a show with my wife where we talk about marriage and parenting. Positive reinforcement of the family would be a great thing.
2. the 4 generations podcast. It would be fun to pick a topic and discuss it with my grandfather, my father, and my son, also giving my own opinions.
3. conference coverage. I am amazed at the diversity and abundance of all the various conferences and conventions that exist. I think it would be interesting to talk about them, and perhaps even get into some of them and record live. Maybe they would let me into an event for free.
I was thinking a cool domain name to host some of my podcasts would be toddpod.com. We'll see. I'm off to class.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Dave LaMorte said...

Do you have a podcast already?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home