Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Podcast to listen to

Yesterday I was doing a little research on Adam Curry for a speech I have to give this week on podcasting. In the process I discovered a great podcast called Adam Green's Software Stories. He had a great podcast with Adam Curry and Dave Winer about the birth of podcasting which was very interesting. I recommend you listen to it.
I find the whole recent history of the internet very interesting and look forward more and more to taking a more active part in new developments as I teach high school technology. I don't want to be just a passive observer, I want to be a participant. I want my students to be participants! There is just so much going on out there that anything is possible.
I think that knowing the history about subjects you are interested in is very important. You learn why things are the way they are. You learn about who the major contributors were and are. There is so much cool stuff out there, I feel like I'll never be able to catch up on it all.
For now, I'll just keep listening to my podcasts and enjoying what's out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home