Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Learning Java Programming

I am taking my first computer programming class this year. I want to understand programming better to teach it at the high school level. I also want to be able to program microcontrollers better. I will do cool things with robotics someday!! I am using the Mac app TextWrangler to write my code, which is a great app. I thought I was going to get trapped into sitting in the computer science labs typing my code on windows machines, but yesterday I figured out how to use TextWrangler to write my code and how to compile and run that code in the Mac terminal. That is really going to be helpful during this Summer term. TextWrangler is the poorman's version of BBEdit, and if you haven't checked it out yet, do. See what my C S 142 class is up to on the class website. Happy coding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home