Thursday, July 27, 2006

Podcamp

I listened to the Teaching for the Future podcast by Dave LaMorte this morning. He spoke about an upcoming event in the Boston area called Podcamp. It is an unconference for podcasters and podcast listeners. It sounds really interesting, and I really wish I could go to it. This idea is one that I think I will use in my classroom and community when I start teaching.
I want to teach students how to get their creativity out there. I think young people could come up with really fun and interesting content to listen to. I can't wait to help my students have a great time while at the same time learning valuable skills.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Dave LaMorte said...

Hey Todd,
I've been talking about this very topic here at PodCamp. I'd love to talk to you about your plans for a class podcast. I'd love to do an interview for the show with you and find out what you're doing. There are probably a ton of other teachers out there who would love to here what you have to say. Check out http://teachingforthefuture.com for upcoming podcasts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home